Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop user-facing web application.
- Implement low latency, robust and scalable APIs.
- Work closely with other Product and Technology teams, internal and external, to bring technology solutions and perspectives to the product development process.
- Deliver high-quality work within committed project schedules.
- University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology/System, or other relevant disciplines desirable.
- 1 year experience in server side development.
- Hand on experience in PHP/ Python/ Node.js/ Golang, HTML and MySQL.
- Knowledge in Microservices and docker is a plus.
- Have a personal commitment to continuously learn and improve.
- Fresh Graduate will be considered.
We offer attractive remuneration packages, fringe benefits and development opportunities to the right candidates. Please apply with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary, to Human Resources Department by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org